Need a reminder? No problem! Set it up easily with TimeBell !
At predefined time TimeBell can:
- open a reminder window with your text (image can even be added to it)
At start-up, TimeBell notifies you about any missed tasks.
You can view the list of tasks on present day at starting program.
TimeBell window tasks.
If you use multiple computers, you can transfer the data file with all the tasks of TimeBell between them via external storage or through Internet.
You can even create TimeBell tasks remotely through Internet.
Customized capabilities of TimeBell.
- run TimeBell with Windows (is active by default)
- minimize TimeBell to system tray on start (is not active by default)
- when TimeBell is run, show window with tasks on current day (is not active by default)
In order to see tasks in more detail or edit a task, just double-click on the task with left mouse button to display a window with all the details.
- speak time every hour (is not active by default)
- displaying calendar on the desktop (is active by default)
- automatically download a tasks from website www.evvasoft.com(is active by default). Delete of downloaded tasks from website (is active by default)
- windows "stickers" for create your notes
- function of the address book
- check update for new version TimeBell (is active by default). Check updates automatically - when startup TimeBell or manually select in menu "Check for Updates now". For disable this function please select in menu program "Disable automatically check updates".
- password to protecting access to TimeBell (is not active by default)
- countdown 1 minute before action with powerPC (is not active by default)
Synchronize time with atomic clock:
- automatically synchronize time with atomic clock (is active by default). You can disable this function.
- You can select periodically synchronize time with atomic clock: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly (hourly by default)
- at start-up TimeBell synchronizes time with atomic clock
- you can select SNTP server for synchronize time ( ntp.amnic.net by default) or add your SNTP server
Appearance TimeBell is customizable:
- color of the fonts
The following are displayed in the TimeBell calendar on the desktop :
- date and time
- a season of year
- the year according to oriental calendar
- a sign of the zodiac for the current date
- indication of the leap year
You can enable or disable the execution of tasks from the "TimeBell window of tasks" by clicking the right mouse button on the desired task and select in menu disable or enable. Disabling task will not be executed.
Setting for the calendar on the desktop:
- The 24-hours (by default) or the 12- hours AM/PM view by choice
- Select the day to start week : Monday (by default) or Sunday
- Skins calendar on the desktop
- For returning to current date, push button “Today” on calendar
- Variable transparency is available on the desktop calendar
- Double-click date on desktop calendar to create new task
In Window 7, 8 or Vista run TimeBell with administrator privilege.
Create new task:
Click button "Create new task" in the "TimeBell window tasks" or select "Create new task" in menu (click right button mouse on icon TimeBell in system trey) or double-click a date on desktop calendar.
- Select the date and time (if you is not select a hours, minute or seconds "00" will be set is default).
Choose action you want to create:
- Create text for the reminder, you can add an image.
- Choose a file or a program for start at predefined time.
- Choose a program for close at predefined time.
- Enter website address to open at predefined time (need to begin address with http:// or www).
- You can select a task related to PowerPC (switch off the monitor, shutdown, restart your PC, put it to sleep or to standby mode, change user).
You can send E-mail at predefined time for this fill all necessary fields in the window of sending e-mail :
E-mail to – address of the recipient of the e-mail
E-mail from – your e-mail address (the address from which you want to send the message)
E-mail subject – theme of message
E-mail login – your login for entrance to mail server from which you want to send message
E-mail password - your password for entrance to mail server from which you want to send message
E-mail SMTP server – indicate SMTP server from which you want to send message (your can find on the post server) For example: smtp.mail.ru or 184.108.40.206
Message for E-mail – text of message which you want to send
Attention: No all e-mail servers support remote sending of E-mail. Please check your carrier to confirm this function is available.
TimeBell create tasks (Skin "Metall").
TimeBell create tasks (Skin "Gold").
Edit a task.
To edit a task:
- in the "TimeBell window of task", double-click on a task using the left mouse button
- task’s data will show the "TimeBell create tasks" window, where you can edit it
- after editing, click "OK" button to save the edited task
- for cancelling a task click "Cancel".
Delete a task.
To delete a task:
- select a task by click left button of the mouse, then click "DELETE" button.
- to delete more than one task: Select the tasks by combination left button of the mouse with "CTRL" or "SHIFT" buttons in window "TimeBell window of task" and click "DELETE" button.
Clone a task.
To clone a task:
- select a task with a left mouse button click in window "TimeBell window of task", then click the "Clone task" button .
- the task will be displayed in "TimeBell create tasks window", you can create identical tasks with different the times or dates. You can also edit a task in this window. This procedure is useful for creating identical tasks with different the times or dates (time and date should be different for each task!).
Creation task remotely via the internet.
Please visit website www.evvasoft.com and register. After creation of your user ID on this website, enter the same login and password in TimeBell by clicking on Options (Top left corner of the "TimeBell window of tasks"), then “Connect options” ---> “Connect settings”.
Why is this need?
To remotely set up a task on a computer, see examples.
Example ¹1: You came home from work and remember that you need to make an important call tomorrow at 11:00. So you don’t forget about it, you can create a reminder remotely. Just visit the www.evvasoft.com website, and login to your account (enter the login and the password being used by TimeBell, where the task needs to be executed) and create the reminder for tomorrow at 11:00. Tomorrow, when you came to work, start your computer, and the reminder will be displayed by TimeBell (if option download the tasks from website is enabled). Tasks set up remotely at home will be downloaded and executed automatically!
Example ¹2: You came to work and remembered that you forgot to turn off the PC at home. Please visit website www.evvasoft.com login to the account used by TimeBell on your home computer and create the task for computer shutdown. The task will then be downloaded and task and executed at predefined time.
TimeBell periodically checks and downloads tasks from the website every 10 minutes with beginning of an hour.
Please, note under create the time for task.
For creation task via internet :
- Please visit website www.evvasoft.com and login under your account
- Choose the time
- Choose language which used on your computer
- Choose the date
- Create the text for reminder
- Add the path to a file or program, for starting at predefined time
- Add the path to a program, for closing at predefined time
- Add a website URL for opening at predefined time
- Action related to power PC of your computer (switch off monitor, shutdown, restart your computer, put it to sleep or to standby mode, change user).
- Any of the above actions can be accompanied by sound (no sound is set by default).
- Choose interval for task repetition (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly). Task is set to one-time execution by default.
All of these actions can be set in any combination, together or separately.
After creation of a task, click "OK" button. During tasks creation, to cancel the task, click "Clear forms" button. To delete created task, click "DELETE" button. To view task file, click "View file". To edit, enter task number and click "Edit" button. To delete, enter task number and click "DELETE" button.
TimeBell transfer file data tasks between computers via external storage.
When using TimeBell on several PCs, it can be necessary to execute an identical task in the other PCs. To do this, in TimeBell on the PC from which the file is stored, simply create an information file. Choose Options (Top left corner of the "TimeBell window of tasks") then "Export data" now save the file named "Information". Now import this file into the other PCs. Choose Options (Top left corner of the "TimeBell window of tasks") then "Import file" locate and click the "Information" file on external storage, (The "Information" will be located in folder TimeBell.), then click “Open”. TimeBell asks you, "do wish to replace task data (with deletion old tasks)?", if yes, click "Yes". Click "No", to add the tasks data to the existing TimeBell tasks without deletion.
TimeBell file data tasks transfer between computers via internet.
TimeBell can transfer tasks between computers via the internet. Please login in www.evvasoft.com under the account you entered in the TimeBell, where you would like to import the tasks. In "Select file" locate the "Information" file in the TimeBell folder, and click "Upload file" button. File is loaded to website. TimeBell will download the file automatically (if under "Option" the setting of download tasks from the website automatically is chosen) and add to the tasks in the remote PC. You can use manual downloading data tasks to TimeBell by selecting from the in menu TimeBell "Connect for download the tasks from website". The PC must be connected to the Internet.
Create "stickers" for your temporary notes.
TimeBellAddressBook created for keeping contact information and is equipped with many additional features.In TimeBellAddressBook can select birthday reminders, when start the program. Show information about birthdays for selected month. The choice skins and color for font. Click to letter if you want see listings of names and information.
Sorting of entry is conducted on a last name in alphabetic order ( WARNING: Therefore a field the last name necessarily for filling on english language).
For run TimeBellAddressBook click on "Run AddressBook" in menu TimeBell. For create a new contact , click "Create new contact" in the main window or click "Edit \ Add " in window adding - editing information. If you put a tick in "remind about birthday", at start-up program notifies you about birthdays on today. You can add image to information if press button "IMAGE" and choose desired image. After enter information click " OK ". For editing information, please click on desired string and press on button "Edit \ Add. " If you double click on desired string you can see full information in a separate window. For delete task, select the entry and press button "CANCEL" in main window. Or in a window of addition-editing information press on button "CANCEL".
In TimeBellAddressBook you can add unlimited number of contacts and information.
For reminder you can to use Countdown Timer. When countdown Timer is expired warning message box pop-up on your screen, flashing and make a sound(if you selected this function) you are sure to take notice. For run CountdownTimer click on "Run CountdownTimer" in menu TimeBell. Just enter the time and if you want playing sound, select this function - that's it.
NOTE: The trial period is 30 days. After that, in order to continue to use TimeBell, you will need to buy and register the program.
We hope you enjoy it and choose to buy TimeBell!
You can buy TimeBell via :
After purchasing TimeBell enter the code in the registration window. For enter registration code, please select in menu Help "Enter registration code".
You get all this convenience for just $ 19.95 !
Never worry about an automated task or remembering an important meeting or task again!
Visit site EVVAsoft
Copyright © 2006-2015 EVVAsoft, All rights reserved.